Allison's Wonderland

Allison's Wonderland

Monday, April 29, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Week (May 6-10)

Teacher Appreciation Week

Update: You can now see the gifts I made for Katie's teachers here.

Just want to remind you guys that next week (May 6-10) is Teacher Appreciation Week. When my daughter entered public schools last year, I knew I was going to do my best to make her teachers know that I appreciate the hard work they did all year. I LOVE me some teachers!! I worked as a school teacher myself for 4 years before my daughter came along and we decided it was best to stay at home. I am also married to a teacher (the most awesome teacher of all!!), and my mom and sisters are teachers. And while I say sisters-plural, one teaches in public school and gets paid, the other homeschools. But I would NEVER forget the fact that she is a teacher, nonetheless. If you read this and know someone who homeschools their children, think about letting them know that they are appreciated.

I would love to share with you all what I plan to do for Katie's teachers next week. But on the chance that they stop by and read this, I will wait to show you. I will however direct you to my pinterest board where you can find inspiration to get you started if you haven't already.

I will update this post next week with the pics of their goodies. Don't forget to do something next week for your child(ren)'s teachers- however big or small the gesture. They deserve to be appreciated!

This is what I made for Katie's Pre-K teachers last year-this is a picture from Pinterest-not my picture

No comments: