Allison's Wonderland

Allison's Wonderland

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Bandwagon Blogger

Ok. Here I am attempting to blog. I am not much of a writer and I don't know that I have much to write about. But I am going to try this for a couple of reasons. 1. I don't really think anyone is going to read this. 2. I believe that there are areas in my life that need work and if I write my thoughts/goals out I will be more like to work toward them. 3.Well, I guess that's about it.

So if you happen to stumble upon this blog, I am a simple homemaker married almost 8 years to a wonderful man. We have 3 lovely children (who will probably turn up a lot in my writings). And we try our best to serve God who has blessed us so abundantly.

These are a few of the topics I hope to be "blogging" on in the near future:

1. Baking- I LOVE to bake. In particular, cupcakes and chocolate chip cookies.

2. Time Management- mostly for young moms since this is what I am and what I know. I will share what I've learned and set some goals for myself as well.

3. Organization- I like to think I'm organized but really that's only because I've pinned a lot of organization ideas on Pinterest. Maybe if I blog about it I'll actually do it?!!

4. Cleaning- Same as #4 ^^^^

Some ideas to get me started. Hope everyone is having a great week!

3 comments:

Phillip Slaughter said...

You should blog about how awesome your husband is. Just saying...

Allison’s Wonderland said...

My husband is awesome! I have a feeling he told you to write that though. Just saying...

Unknown said...

All very good reasons to blog!! Happy SITS day!