Allison's Wonderland

Allison's Wonderland

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Super Easy and Inexpensive DIY Christmas Gifts for Classmates {with printable}



I procrastinated. 

Actually, I wasn’t really planning on doing this at all until I started browsing Pinterest and I stumbled upon this super-simple idea for a classroom Christmas gift. It was too easy to pass up. 

So I assembled these this morning for my daughter to pass out at her classroom Christmas party on Friday.

Yes, you still have time to make these.

All you need is :



  • ·         Small treat bags


  • ·         Ribbon



I placed 5-6 jolly ranchers in each bag. Tied it up with ribbon and the gift tag (which reads “Have a holly JOLLY Christmas”). I will have my daughter sign her name to the back of the tags when she gets home from school.

This will also make a good gift for my husband to give to his students.

Easy. Inexpensive. Done.

This idea was adapted from  simple as that blog.







No comments: