Allison's Wonderland

Allison's Wonderland

Monday, April 14, 2014

Teacher Appreciation Idea Round-Up

Teacher Appreciation Week is almost here. It is the first full week in May, which falls on May 5-9 this year.

Confession. I have yet to come up with a gift for my daughter's teachers. {Gasp}

Last year I had gifts planned out in January. January, people!! It's the middle of April and I still haven't come up with something to wow their socks off yet. I'll get there. And I'll be sure to post what I come up with....hopefully soon!

But as I have searched Pinterest high and low, I thought I would bring to you some really cute and simple ways to say thank you to your teachers through out the week.

Remember (and I am saying this to myself) you don't have to do something grand. Most teachers just want to know that you care about that time and effort that they have invested into your child's life. A simple thank you note would suffice.

Here are some ideas to get you started:

1. I have to include this grilling set first from Mom on Time Out for all the men teachers since I am married to a man teacher! Great idea for those of you struggling to find a gift that a man would enjoy!




Teacher-Appreciation-Gift-Idea-Male-man-grill-set

2.  Most teachers I know love hand soaps and lotions. Fill a basket with some smell goods and download the printable from eighteen25.






3. Gift cards- this is a printable for Target ( the link has one for Sonic and Applebees, as well) but really, you can't go wrong with a gift card!!
Lollyjane

















4. Love this nail polish and file idea! I did something similar last year. But this printable from She's {kinda} Crafty is darling!




5. This is a cute idea from Urban Sitter for a movie basket. You could fill with movie passes, popcorn, candy, dvds, anything for a movie out or a movie night at home.  Get the free printable from Tater Tots and Jello.
Movie Pass Tater Tots and Jello

6. Every teacher has been in this moment. Purchase on etsy.

KEEP CALM  and pretend it's on the lesson plan Acrylic Tumbler

7. For those who like to bake- Or you could spend the money on store bought...cheater, cheater.
Get the printable here at Sweet Metel Moments.


I hope this helps get your creative juices flowing! I would love to hear any other ideas you have. Comments welcome!!

No comments: