Allison's Wonderland

Allison's Wonderland

Monday, September 30, 2013

God's Little Explorers SALE!! {Ends Tonight}

home preschool curriculum
God's Little Explorers is on sale TODAY for only $10!! As I have mentioned in my previous posts, all proceeds are being used to fund an orphanage in India. They are still short $38,000. They have been praying the funds would be in by today. Stacie Nelson, of Motherhood on a Dime and the creator of the curriculum decided to run a sale until 11:59 PM CT. You can use the code BUILD at checkout to get the $4 discount.

God's Little Explorers is the curriculum that I have just begun using with my 4 year old, and we are enjoying it thoroughly. You can read some of my previous posts here and here to find out more about it.

Click on the link below to purchase curriculum.
Click here to view more details

No comments: