Allison's Wonderland

Allison's Wonderland

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Back to School Teacher Gift

School is starting back for most of us. Some of you might have already dropped your child off for their first day back. As for me, I do not look forward to my daughter going back to school. I really enjoy having my family at home for the summer. Now, most of you know from reading my teacher appreciation gift idea post how much I love teachers, and I trust that my daughter will be in good hands this year as always.

One thing I like to do for Katie's new teacher each year, is give them a little basket of goodies. Nothing to extravagant, just something that lets her teachers know that I am here to help out, and I want to be as involved as I can in my daughter's schooling.

This is what I usually include in my welcome back basket-

  1. ziploc bags
  2. disinfecting wipes
  3. hand sanitizer
  4. some sort of treat
I include the first 3 items because teachers use them A LOT. Some schools may include these items on your students school supply list. These are optional items that i like to provide.


Now I want to show you the cute printables that I put to use this year.

This is a treat box filled with Kit-Kats. I thought this was such a clever idea. The printable would've looked a bit nicer on the front of a gift bag, but I couldn't find any bags in the size and color I wanted. This works fine though.

You can find this printable here at Detail-Oriented Diva.



Here is the inside of the box...just to prove I really did put Kit- Kats in there. :-)











I also found a printable tag for my hand sanitizer. This one would also work on lotion, hand soap,etc.
You can find this printable here at Skip to My Lou.

You can also check out my back to school pinterest board for more ideas.

I would love to hear what you do to make the first day of school special for your teacher. Leave a comment and share!

No comments: