Allison's Wonderland

Allison's Wonderland

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Made to Crave Post #1- Journey to a Healthier Me

I have been putting this post off for quite awhile now. I actually wanted to start off with this one, but then I just didn't feel like I was ready. Made to Crave is a book/Bible study on dealing with your food issues. Who really likes to broadcast their issues with food and weight for anyone to read? Well, I guess I am going there. I felt God telling me it's time. So here we go.

Last year I led a group of women in this Bible Study in hopes of becoming healthier. Losing some much needed poundage. Sadly to say that has not happened. In fact I have gained weight since that time.

This was supposed to be a study that taught me to crave God more than I crave food. So what did I miss?

That is what I aim to find out over the course of the next few weeks as I am re-reading this book.

If you would like to join me on this journey, I would love to have you do this with me. Or if you have done this study before, I would love to hear what you have learned and what keeps you motivated.

To sign up for a free 21-day challenge with Lysa TerKeurst click here. You will get an encouraging email in your inbox over the course of 3 weeks.

For more info on the book click here.

No comments: