Allison's Wonderland

Allison's Wonderland

Saturday, March 15, 2014

The Love Dare Begins

Love Dare Series

 

On Monday I will be beginning a new series of posts on The Love Dare. Most of you are familiar with this book. But if you are not, it is a book challenging you to improve and enrich your marriage. It is a 40-day challenge. So the dates to follow along will be March 17- April 25.

I don't know about you, but I am tired of seeing marriages falling apart around me. God has called us to protect our marriages...not to give up on them and walk away!

Several years ago when K-love (Christian radio station) was broadcasting the dares reach day, I was participating, in hopes that this Love Dare would help change my spouse. Not knowing that I was the one who needed help. I was too busy looking at the faults in my husband that I was neglecting my own. Doing this Love Dare really did help grow our marriage. I'm not saying that this book is the cure for all marriages. Jesus is!! But I'm hoping you'll follow along with me, and somewhere in the midst of those 40 days the Holy Spirit will begin to prick your heart.

Please comment and let me know if you'll be following along. I'd like to pray for you. Even if you already have a strong marriage. Every marriage has room to grow.

I look forward to it! God Bless!!



No comments: