Allison's Wonderland

Allison's Wonderland

Thursday, March 13, 2014

My 7 Year Old Author and Illustrator

My Daughter Writes a Book (and Illustrates it, too)

Mrs. Loreen's Kids

This is a picture from the book
So my daughter has always loved to write (and you can tell from my blog ramblings...she didn't get the gift from me...lol). We have several makeshift "books" lying around the house with papers and drawings stapled together. We thought it would be neat if we could actually get one of these books published. So we have been working with CreateSpace, a self publishing company owned by Amazon.

Her first book is Mrs. Loreen's Kids, a story about two girls who have trouble obeying their mother when they are told to clean their room.

It's a cute story and she hopes to write a follow up story about the the 2 girls and Mrs.Loreen.

If you would like to purchase the book (and I hope you do- that would make Katie very happy!!), you can click here to purchase through CreateSpace.

It is also available on Amazon and Amazon Kindle.

(Click links to purchase.)

Thank you for support and God bless!!




No comments: