Allison's Wonderland

Allison's Wonderland

Friday, January 31, 2014

14 days of Love (Easy and Inexpensive Gift Ideas with Free Printable)

14 Gifts for the Next 14 days:

Looking for a way to make your special someone feel extra special without breaking the bank?

This idea (that I got from The Dating Divas ) will be a sure bet! Just head to your local dollar store and attach the free printable for each day. Super cute and creative. Such a simple way to say "I love you" over the next 2 weeks.

Day 1:


I'm NUTS about you!- attach to package of favorite nuts

Day 2:

I wouldn't CHEWS anyone but you!- attach to chewing gum (or any other chewy candy)

Day 3:


"HONEY, COMB" your hair because we've got a date tonight!- attach to Honey Comb cereal (or actual comb) I haven't figure out how I'm gonna work this one in since my hubby is hairless. :-)

Day 4:


You make my heart BUBBLE over!- attach to your favorite sparkling beverage.

Day 5:


You are the APPLE of my eye!- attach to apples ( or apple juice, or apple flavored candy)

Day 6:


We make a great COMBO!- attach to a package of Combos (usually found in the checkout aisle)

Day 7:


I would be so MIXed up without you!- attach to bag of Chex mix ( or other trail mix)

Day 8:


I'm BANANAS for you!- attach to bananas (or other banana flavored candy)

Day 9: 


I think you are SODA amazing!- attach to favorite soda

Day 10:


You have oFISHally stolen my heart!- attach to swedish fish (or goldfish crackers)

Day 11:


You are one HOT TAMALE!- attach to hot tamale candy

Day 12:


Thanks for STICKing by my side! attach to chapstick ( you could also use super glue or Chic-o-Stic candy)

Day 13:


We were MINT to be together!- attach to favorite mints

Day 14:


Life we be unBEARable without you!- attach to gummy bears (or Klondike Bars-with the bear on front, or actual teddy bear)


I know this post looks rather boring because there are no pictures. But this really is a cute idea, and I made you a pretty cute free printable.

You can do these in any order you wish, and feel free to combine days if your significant other will be away. Make it your own! Have fun and have a happy valentine's day!!


For the free printable click here.



No comments: